For Women Only Formula – 150 Tablets
Specifically Formulated for Active Women under the guidance of Guy E. Abraham, M.D.,* a former Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Endocrinology at the UCLA School of Medicine.
- 150 Complete Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Complex Tablets
- Vitamins C and B-6 as well as Zinc and Magnesium Emphasized
- Food Glaze Binding for Optimum Uptake
- Digestive Enzymes: Protease, Amylase, Lipase to Enhances Digestion
- Appropriate for Multi-Dose Protocol
- Source Specific Ingredient Adherence
- Spec Sheet Download
For Women Only is one of the most sophisticated and complete vitamin-mineral combinations to enhance good nutrition, exercise and proper rest.
Under the guidance of Guy E. Abraham, M.D.,* a former Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Endocrinology at the UCLA School of Medicine, this unique formula also has been specifically formulated for the adult pre-menopausal women to help cope with the tensions and stresses of everyday living.
Of note, the emphasis is on Vitamins C, and B-6 as well as the minerals magnesium and zinc. Also, the fat-soluble Vitamins A, D and E are present in water-disperse form which helps to increase absorption and decrease the side effect of oily skin, which occurs occasionally with the oily form of these vitamins.
The water-soluble Vitamin C and B-complex are prepared in a sustained-release form so that absorption is gradual.
Helps Reduce Cramps
The relatively high amount of Vitamin B-6, (300 mg.) has been shown to help alleviate annoying premenstrual symptoms including: nervous tension, irritability, breast tenderness and congestion, weight gain and bloating due to water and salt retention, craving for sweets, increased appetite, loss of energy, and the inability to cope and perform.
It also effectively corrects nutritional imbalances that can sometimes be caused by the use of hormonal contraceptive pills. Magnesium, B-6 and Zinc help regulate the menstrual cycle and reduce cramps.
For Women Only includes Pancreatin 5X (digestive enzyme complex) consisting of Amylase, Protease and Lipase. Digestive enzymes help your body to break down and more fully utilize food and nutrients.
For Women Only contains 1,500 mg of Vitamin C which, through its anti-histamine effect, has been shown to reduce various allergies exhibited by some women. Calcium is not over-emphasized because of its interference with magnesium absorption.
Vitamin A, (12,500 I.U.,) is well below the smallest dose (40,000 I.U.) required to produce toxicity in most women. However, it is recommended that no other Vitamin A supplements be taken. Vitamins A, B-6 and Zinc have been shown to help control oily skin and acne.
Because this proprietary formula is designed to work synergistically with foods, it is best taken directly after a meal or snack. For optimal nutrition, the tablets should be multi-dosed throughout the day as it allows your body to replenish vital nutrients associated with water soluble vitamins that have been flushed via water intake, beverage intake, sweat and exertion, etc.
- 1 Tablet — After breakfast
- 1 Tablet — After mid-morning snack
- 1 Tablet — After lunch
- 1 Tablet — After mid-afternoon snack
- 1 Tablet — After dinner
* Guy E. Abraham, M.D., is a former Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Endocrinology at the UCLA School of Medicine. Some 40 years ago, he pioneered the development of assays to measure minute quantities of steroid hormones in biological fluids. He has been honored as follows:
- General Diagnostic Award from the Canadian Association of Clinical Chemists, 1974;
- The “Medaille d’Honneur” from the University if Liege, Belgium, 1976;
- The Senior Investigator Award of Pharmacia, Sweden, 1980.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 5.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.